Wednesday March 21, 2018 is Emergency Medicine Grand Rounds Research Day!
- The goal for Grand Rounds will be to draft a protocol
- We will have a biostastician present from 9-12 to listen in and begin working with your groups
- After you create a protocol, you will need to put in a formal request to Yuanyuan Lu for assistance – we are very fortunate to have this excellent resource and need to make positive use of her help!
- I tried to remember your basic research question below – if I got it wrong or you want to modify it, no problem. You can do so during Grand Rounds
- Use the templates located at the bottom of this page to create your protocol – delete the blue italicized text to create the template
- These templates are DUE at the end of Grand Rounds even if not fully completed
- We will have representative research assistants also present to help develop. your project, conduct literature searches, assist in data queries and enr, will also be present to
RESIDENCY/GRAND ROUNDS GROUPS
Should the current D-Dimer cut off (500 ng/mL) be adjusted by trimester for pregnant patients?
What are the current patterns of naloxone utilization?
Does one episode of hypotension predict increased mortality during the hospital course?
Do prehospital agencies utilize chemical restraint compared to physical restraints at similar rates to Emergency Medicine Physicians?
Orban/Zachariah Health Care Policy
|Lauren CassellFranklin Poff
|Jibran KhanJack McGeachy
|NIta AvrithDarbi Cox
|Kyle FriezStephanie Tershakovec
|Christian JeannotMike Butterfield
Guidelines for Designing a Clinical Study Protocol
Retrospective Chart Review Protocol